- Design to circuit level, assemble and test electronic circuits.
- Design to circuit level, assemble and test production and QC test jigs.
- Write code and programme microchips.
- Ensure that a product will work with devices developed by others and will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
- Assemble components to form electronic prototypes, ensuring compatibility and minimising electrical interference.
- Follow defined development processes.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- 3 years digital communications experience including TCP/IP, HTTP & RS485 experience will be a real benefit.
- Design experience down to circuit board level of security alarm systems is beneficial.
- Some degree of production engineering experience would be beneficial.
- 5 years experience of software programming using assembler and/or ‘C’, C+essential.
For more information, please email email@example.com